Emergency Tree Removal Services
HMI is the only national network of fully credentialed tree crews, over 95% of which have been accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA). TCIA’s accreditation process goes beyond audits for insurance, licensing, safety training and financial stability and includes compliance with customer communication, documentation and fair pricing standards. Together, HMI and its national network provide our insurance company clients 24 hour, 7 day per week response. HMI has responded to tens of thousands of emergency tree removal claims across the country. We have also deployed hundreds of crews to respond to our clients’ needs following CAT events.
Some of the benefits of HMI’s emergency services are:
- Rapid response and professional tree removal. Our crews are trained to safely and efficiently remove trees in a manner that eliminates or minimizes the risk of additional damage to property.
- Detailed estimates that provide our clients with the information they need to
- establish coverage
- pay a claim quickly and accurately
- Each company in HMI’s network is required to have certified arborists on staff to correctly scope the work plan, making certain the appropriate equipment and manpower is utilized and that the price is fair. These arborists can also be used to provide cause-of-loss opinions to support possible subrogation claims.
- Deployments of out-of-area crews to support emergency tree removal requirements following CAT events. In some cases, crews can be assigned exclusively to a specific insurance carrier.
Why Use HMI