Support and Disaster Recovery Services
HMI Claims Hotline (877) 406-3232
HMI manages a national network of arborist and tree care experts to support any claims involving trees and shrubs.
HMI's hotline operates 24/7 to serve you and your insured.
HMI's network consists of certified arborists and accredited tree care professionals who are licensed and insured, and are leaders in the industry.
HMI's network provides all services related to tree disaster recovery including:
- Replacement cost values for trees and shrubs
- Emergency response and CAT services for tree damage
- Cause of loss analysis
- Reports to support subrogation services
- Large tree and limb removal
- Debris removal
- Wildfire recovery and prevention services
- Cabling and bracing of damaged or weakened trees
- Lightning protection
- Insect/disease treatment
For more information about treeClaims services please contact us at (866) 937-6468.
A Claim Assignment Form must be completed to process any claim. Download the form and email it to claims@HMIadvantage.com.
Download Claim Assignment Form